‘Teerthdham Mangalayatan’ is a Jain pilgrimage complex, promoted and developed by Shri Adinath Kund-Kund Kahan Digamber Jain Trust, at Aligarh, India. It is not just a group of temples, it is actually the realization of a broad socio-religious concept that encompasses devotion, social service, education and socio-religious research activities.
The temple-cum-research complex is situated on the Agra Road (Aligarh-Agra Highway), at a distance of around 13 kilometres from Aligarh and spans over an area of 16 Acres. The Temple complex includes 5 temples.
The Temple complex includes 5 temples within the complex area:
‘Teerthdham Mangalayatan’ complex is considered one of the largest Jain religious centres of its kind in the country.
It is the auspiciousness of Tirthankar Lord Mahavir, infinit Teerthankara, five supereme beings, Lord Manscript, Pujya Gurudev his follower Champaben and with the help of great personalities that the built Teerthdham Mangalayatan is a meditatory land of the followers of truth. This place is not personalized but it belongs to everyone. Mangalaytan is ending preaches of omniscience to every person.
Mangalayatan is sending preaches of non-violence to every corners of world. Mangalayatan wants truth voice to be sent to all the persons. Mangalayatan will teach lesson of non-violence vegetarian, virgin, gentleness etc. to people. Mangalayatan will not dictate the lessons of friendship, love, peace, development, omniscience, Managalayatan will not be partial in giving love and peace.
Managalayatan will be same auspicious for his followers and disfollowers both. Those who will get happy by seeing Mangalayatan, it will light the path of liberation to them and those who will show anger by seeing Mangalayatan to him also it will show the path of liberation.
- A unique man-made hill called Kailash Parvat on which Bhagwan Aadinath resides. Several pilgrimage sites including Sammedshikhar, Girnargiri, Champapuri, Pavapuri, Sonagiri and Songarh are also situated.
- Bhagwan Mahavir Temple encrypted with Samaysaar on its walls.
- Bhagwan Bahubali Temple encrypted with Mokshamarg Prakashak and Chahdhaala.
- Pandit Daulatram Jinvaani Temple and preservation of old sacred Jain literature.
- Acharya Samantbhadra Meditation Centre.
- Dhanya Munidasha – Glimpses of Ascetic life of Jain Munis.
- Acharya Kundkund Pravachan Mandap And Research Centre.
- Bhagwan Shri Aadinath Student’s Hostel.
- Bhagwan Mahavir Charitable Hospital.
- Chetanya Basera, Mangal Basadi and Mangal Aashraya.
- Mangal Vaibhav.