Place & Post – Arthuna, Taluka – Garhi, Banswara , RAJASTHAN, (india)
About Arthuna :
· The area is surrounded with mountains and green farms and the whole environment is quite natural.
· This old Digamber Jain Nasiyaji Atishaya Kshetra exist on a beautiful Hill which is located 1 km ahead in south of Amaravati ( Arthuna). There are 49 idols in Padmasana and Khadgasana posture. These have been carved on stone and belong to V.S. 1100 to 1200 as per inscriptions on idols. The whole environment gets aromatic by saffron shower on idols from sky at some times.
· This miraculous place is situated at a distance of 1 km from Arthuna Village which is on Udaipur-Anandpuri Line.
Nearby City :
· Banswara (Raj.) 55 km
· Udaipur (Raj.) 160 km
· Dahod (Guj.) 100 km
· Ratlam (M.P.) 140 km
Other Temple :
· There is a grand and ancient Digamber Jain Temple in the middle of Arthuna Village, in which Bhagwan Chandraprabhu are present as principal deity.
· There is an ancient Jain Temple at a distance of half km from the village (in broken state).
Digamber Jain Dharmashala Arthuna 5 Rooms, Mess facility is available.
Others: – Jain food is available in village and on Bus-Stand as well.
How to reach :
· By Road: – Buses & Taxis are available from Banswara to Arthuna via Partapur. Buses for Banswara are available from Ratlam, Udaipur, Dahod, Ahmedabad.
· Train: – Alight at Ratlam or Dahod on Mumbai-Delhi Rail line to reach Banswara through Roadway.
· Airport: – Udaipur – 160 km
Nearby Places :
Andeshwar-Parshvanath Atishaya Kshetra (Kushalgarh) – 50 km