Shri Atishayakari Sambhavnath & Parshvanath Digambar Jain Mandir Champanery-305622 , Ajmer , RAJASTHAN, (india)
About Champanery and Temple :
The Atishayakari Sambhavnath & Parshvanath Digambar Jain Mandir Champanery is located at Champanery in Ajmer on Kekari-Vijaynagar Road in Rajasthan State. This temple is about 500 yrs old.
There is 2 main Pratima in this temple.
1. Bhagwan Sambhavnath
2. Bhagwan Parshvanath (This pratima is made of black colored stone in Padmasana posture)
This temple is famous as “Kanch Ka Mandir” (Temple of Glass) in this area for its beautiful artistic work on glass.
Dharmashala : Available
How to Reach :
· Road : Busses & Taxies are available from Ajmer, Vijaynagar & Kekari every time.
· Train: Vijaynagar Railway Station at 25 km from Champanery.
· Airport: Jaipur – 180 km, Udaipur – 200 km
Nearby Places :
· Chanvleshwar Parshvanath – 100 km,
Atishaya Kshetra Baghera (Devali) – 60